Are you communicating your quarterly results
The quarterly report has become the single most important element
in most IR programs. Do your disclosure, formats, and messaging
Blunn & Company's Quarterly Report Audit can examine
your whole quarterly reporting package the news release,
conference call, website posting and other elements or simply
the parts that concern you the most.
Some of the questions the Audit answers
- How does your interim MD&A measure up to new disclosure
requirements and practices?
- How do your quarterly report elements compare with your peer
group and with best practices?
- Are your messages in the news release and conference call clear
- Are you focused on today's investor needs, or stuck in traditional
- Exactly how can you streamline and improve the process?
What the Audit delivers
Our Quarterly Report Audit provides you with:
- A comprehensive review of your quarterly print and audio communications
content, focusing on clarity, organization, messaging and disclosure.
- Clear, practical recommendations for improvement.
- Samples of peer group and other best practices.
- A comparison of your practices versus a specified peer group.
Download the brochure